Registered Nurse (RN) - UP TO $38/hour!
Edenbrook of Oshkosh is a skilled nursing facility located in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, as a part of the Eden Senior Care network. We are recruiting positive, happy and reliable Full-time and Part-time Registered Nurses to join our team!
Eden Senior Care, founded in 2016, is a growing Healthcare Management company, focused on managing and operating Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation and Assisted Living communities in Minnesota & Wisconsin. Our mission with each community is to support their success by providing strong leadership, corporate support, and the resources and tools to realize their goals. Eden promotes and encourages the success of each of its employees and values the individual experience of its guests and their families.
- To provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, prevention, and evaluation.
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration.
- Communicate changes in patient clinical condition with physician, nursing supervisor and family
- Complete required record keeping upon residents admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Customer service orientated
- A Registered Nurse- RN, Nurse RN, New Grad RN, Nursing student, or a Travel Nurse/ Travel Contract RN that is looking for a permanent facility with great benefits
- Experienced in long-term care preferred
- Able to communicate well in both verbal and written forms
- Committed to interacting professionally and with care toward residents, families, and other staff
- You love working with people and handle everyday challenges with a smile!
Graduate or Future Graduate from an accredited nursing program
Hold a Current State License as a Registered Nurse
Able to communicate well in both verbal and written forms
Have a minimum of 1 year experience as an R.N. in a long term care setting (preferred)
A natural problem solver
Are committed to interacting professionally and with care toward residents, families, and other staff
Health, Dental and Vision benefit
Tuition Reimbursement / Student Loan Repayment Program up to $5,250 a year
Supportive working environment and culture
We would be happy to discuss your compensation further during the Interview!
We look forward to talking with you about your passion for providing excellent care to all our guests, and the many career growth opportunities that our facility provides.
If you are chosen, you will add your name to the list of employees working together to deliver an exciting new standard of service.
Please inquire today for specific shift openings and more information.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.